About Dr. Sudhir Arora

ü 34 Years' Experience... 41,100 People Already Benefited Worldwide From All Walks Of Life: www.facebook.com/Dr.Sudhir.Arora.Mind.Guru

ü Corporate Motivational Workshops And Life Transformation Personal Coaching: www.DrSudhirArora.com

ü Worldwide Online Training & Counseling Through Skype: dr.sudhir.arora / Phone: +91 98 90 93 08 15 / 93 71 01 95 17

Thursday 20 September 2012


                             What our workshops' participants say
                                          7 Mind Secrets series...
Ms. Swapnali Patil, 21 yrs., (MBBS student)



  "1. I had joined Dr. Arora's course to increase my concentration &    confidence. Before joining this course, I was very hard working, I was not wasting even a minute, but I was not getting the desired results. Now I am enjoying my life as well as medical studies, without any hard work by doing only smart work.

    2. I had failed in Ist MBBS examination, but now I have passed all the 3 subjects with good marks. I have understood the importance of spiritual breathing which now helps me a lot in my studies. I really give thanks to Dr.Arora."

                          ---------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Amit Koul, 25 yrs., B.E. (Mechanical)


"In Hope Academy I learned a number of amazing things that were instrumental in attaining success after success. Some of them are:

1) 
I learnt smart study techniques because of which an average guy like me got distinction in B.E and a score of 650/800 in GMAT. 

2) Today I am working with ICICI Prudential as a Unit Manager. All the credit goes to Hope fundas of group discussion and interview skills

3) Because of communication skills & self-confidence gained from Hope Academy, I also became the top salesman for two years in Tata Honeywell (before I joined ICICI Prudential after a tough interview). 

THANKS TO DR. ARORA."
                             ----------------------------------------------------------


Mr. Swapnil Kale, 28 yrs., B. E. (Computers)


"I did this course way back in 1996 & I am extremely satisfied. The course has helped me a lot. The course inspired me to achieve my dream of buying a premium car. I brought a "BMW-300 series" recently & have imported it to India a few days back.

Its a powerful course and I won't everyone to know that your dreams CAN come true through this course. 


Good luck & Thank You Dr. Arora for helping me to achieve my dreams."



Dr. Arora’s
7 Mind Secrets Course
Changing Lives Positively

Website:    www.drsudhirarora.com
Linkedin:    www.in.linkedin.com/in/drsudhirarora
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Dr.Sudhir.Arora.Mind.Guru
YouTube:  www.youtube.com/mindguru1
Share... Because You Care J 

No comments:

Post a Comment