About Dr. Sudhir Arora

ü 34 Years' Experience... 41,100 People Already Benefited Worldwide From All Walks Of Life: www.facebook.com/Dr.Sudhir.Arora.Mind.Guru

ü Corporate Motivational Workshops And Life Transformation Personal Coaching: www.DrSudhirArora.com

ü Worldwide Online Training & Counseling Through Skype: dr.sudhir.arora / Phone: +91 98 90 93 08 15 / 93 71 01 95 17

Tuesday 13 November 2012


Don’t believe in me please
7 Mind Secrets series 



DON'T BELIEVE IN ME PLEASE... Or in any one else. Listen to all, learn from all... but believe in your own life's experience most of all. I'll tell you why.

We are here today because you want to know how to lead a life of abundance, how to gain the success-happiness which you have always dreamt of. You want to know the right concepts and techniques which you can practice easily to transform your life. So right in the beginning let me clarify the foremost point.

Please don’t believe me. And don’t disbelieve me either. Just be neutral. May be I am right; may be I am wrong. How do you know whether I am right or not? Simply listen to me with an open mind. Remember, your mind is just like a parachute. It works best when it is open!

So, please listen first to understand how to do the techniques correctly. Then practically do yourself the techniques which I discuss in the coming days. Just do as I say. Thus whatever I say, experience it yourself by doing it yourself.

For example, I drink water from a bottle in front of you and tell you that water from this bottle quenches your thirst. But how do you know that the bottle contains water and not something else?

So you drink the liquid from the same bottle yourself now. If your experience shows that it was water only and it quenched your thirst too, then only you agree with my experience. Ditto for all the new ideas, concepts and techniques that I am going to share with you henceforth.

Throughout my blog I shall keep on writing from my more than fifty five years of experience distilled from this beautiful journey called life. If your own life’s truth is different from my life’s truth, then please follow your own experience, not my experience.

Is it okay? Then let me show you how to get the best out of my writings. For that first I must show you some points more in my blog in the coming days so that you are able to get the solutions to your problems in the blink of an eye.

Learn something new today. But practice that technique yourself to experience its benefits yourself. You have nothing to lose other than your old habit of procrastination! Do it now 

Dr. Arora’s
7 Mind Secrets Course
Changing Lives Positively

Website:    www.drsudhirarora.com
Linkedin:    www.in.linkedin.com/in/drsudhirarora
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Dr.Sudhir.Arora.Mind.Guru
YouTube:  www.youtube.com/mindguru1
Share... Because You Care J

No comments:

Post a Comment